Friday, May 28, 2010

It has come to my attention...

I have come to the decision that because of a couple of twerps from IN, I am not going to lock my Study blog. I want to share with the rat community what I have found, what we discover and too many studies are kept private. I do this for the good of rats everywhere and will not let some little twerp keep me from sharing this information. However, I will be posting their info on a spearate blog. I am going to be moving postings and the like, so this is just for the study and we have a separate Social Rats blog for our RIPs and for updates on our ratteries and rescues.  The blog for the study is Study on Rats and Soy

Tami
Social Rats Adoption and Rescue



Original posting:

Someone has been using the data from the Social Rats study claiming it to be their own, so we will be closing this blog to the public. I will be setting something up so that those interested may read it, but will not be leaving it open to the public. We put a lot of work into this study and I will NOT have someone taking credit for our hard work.

Tami
Social Rats Adoption and Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment